Sandy Lefdahl's Profile and Contact Information
- Licensed in: PA
- Bio: She lives in Indiana with her husband, Travis, their kids, Sarah & Kalynne, and their dogs, Cali & Oliver. She once lived on a dairy farm, so she enjoys working in "the field," literally. She loves being out in the country with her farm families.
- Education: She is a graduate of Indiana High School and earned a Bachelor of Arts from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Professional designations: CLCS
- Agent qualifications: She has worked for Good & Associates, Inc. since 2005 and has been in the industry since 1998. She maintains her property & casualty and health & life insurance licenses. She is also a Farm Certified agent and has earned her Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS) designation. Her specialties are farm & business insurance.
- Community activities: She is busy with volunteer activities through The Summit Church, Compassion Intl, Hope for Justice, and PA Farm Bureau. She volunteers her time at her family's funeral home and follows Indiana County Sustainable Economic Development Task Force through Indiana County's Office of Planning and Development to develop a Local Foods Local Places Action Plan. It's goal is to boost economic opportunities for farmers and businesses, while expanding access to locally produced food.
- Hobbies: She and her family attempt to escape as often as possible to the great outdoors. She enjoys landscaping and gardening projects, kayaking, crocheting, & attending her kids' extracurricular activities. Being a wife and mom to her kids and all her kids' friends are her favorite hobbies.